2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

1 hour ago, damsher hatfield said:

Rumors that Miami is going to try to do everything it can to convince Cincy to trade the number 1 pick to them including acquiring the 3rd pick and offering the Bengals both 3 & 5.

That’s just not appealing.  For the Bengals especially, Joe Burrow was worth more than rolling the dice on Tua or Herbert + whoever they could take at 5.

And rolling with 3 and 5 clearly isn’t appealing to Miami either.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Seems the Draft itself isn't available with the free version of GamePass, ah well. Still going to get it for the archive stuff on there though.

Doesn't it give you 24/7 live access to the NFL Network for International users? If so, the Network itself is showing the draft. 

36 minutes ago, DFF said:

Doesn't it give you 24/7 live access to the NFL Network for International users? If so, the Network itself is showing the draft. 

I believe so, will check again later. I'm struggling to get excited about it now the day is finally here, as much as I usually enjoy the draft. It's going to be weird watching it unfold in Goodell's basement.

18 minutes ago, Adam said:

I believe so, will check again later. I'm struggling to get excited about it now the day is finally here, as much as I usually enjoy the draft. It's going to be weird watching it unfold in Goodell's basement.

Fans are recording boos for charity. It's all very tacky and would do better with ESPN or whoever just announcing the picks as they're phoned in.

• Admin

It's worth noting that there is just a joint ESPN/NFL Network programme airing tonight - along with a slightly different one on ABC.

1 hour ago, DFF said:

It does if you have the full whack version, yeah.

• Lineker changed the title to NFL Draft 2020
  • Lineker pinned this topic

Tom Brady is turning into Florida Man!