NFL 2020

Lineker

Yeah, thats basically it. He played well when available. 

Kinda curious how we approach his contract. He's great when healthy but he is 27, and could cost a lot. I love his game but I'd be hesitant to really give him dollars. But I do want him to stay in Detroit. 

Marvin Jones is likely gone, he'll be a great signing for a team needing a reliable #2 that can make big plays. Total professional also, gonna miss him.

• Like 1

Golladay is a guy who Baltimore sorely needs but at 27 he's going to cost a fortune when we can go the stopgap route with someone a couple years older and hope we finally strike gold in the draft. This is what the team has historically done, with Derrick Mason and then Anquan Boldin and then Steve Smith.

• Like 1

NFL's COVID policy requires that anyone who tests positive be on the COVID-19 reserve list for a minimum of 10 days, unless it can be proven as a false positive.  If today is Day 1, next Saturday would be day 10.

Whether or not Fitz can play in the playoff game will depend on when the Dolphins' playoff game gets scheduled for, and even if it's Sunday he'd be going in with zero practice since he went on the list.  Tough spot to put anyone, even a veteran.

In all likelihood, he's missed his chance to finally be in a playoff game.

2 hours ago, damshow said:

Golladay is a guy who Baltimore sorely needs but at 27 he's going to cost a fortune when we can go the stopgap route with someone a couple years older and hope we finally strike gold in the draft. This is what the team has historically done, with Derrick Mason and then Anquan Boldin and then Steve Smith.

Time to do it with AJ Green

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Time to do it with AJ Green

Have you seen him this year? He looks washed.

3 hours ago, Buschie Lee said:

NFL's COVID policy requires that anyone who tests positive be on the COVID-19 reserve list for a minimum of 10 days, unless it can be proven as a false positive.  If today is Day 1, next Saturday would be day 10.

Whether or not Fitz can play in the playoff game will depend on when the Dolphins' playoff game gets scheduled for, and even if it's Sunday he'd be going in with zero practice since he went on the list.  Tough spot to put anyone, even a veteran.

In all likelihood, he's missed his chance to finally be in a playoff game.

This is a pretty big bummer. I got the feeling they were going to send him out there for the rest of the season after benching Tua again, but hard to see them letting him go out there with zero practice.

1 minute ago, damshow said:

Have you seen him this year? He looks washed.

This is a pretty big bummer. I got the feeling they were going to send him out there for the rest of the season after benching Tua again, but hard to see them letting him go out there with zero practice.

Maybe Marvin Jones will be the guy for you now that I think about it. He's more of a 2 but has been the top guy for us before. Though the rumor is he might already be linked to Miami. 

But it would be cool to see him go back to the AFC North and actually play for a good franchise. 

3 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

Maybe Marvin Jones will be the guy for you now that I think about it. He's more of a 2 but has been the top guy for us before. Though the rumor is he might already be linked to Miami. 

But it would be cool to see him go back to the AFC North and actually play for a good franchise. 

He would certainly fit the mold of what the Ravens could be looking for. Definitely not a true number 1 though. They may make a run at Allen Robinson, that's been rumored/suggested for awhile.