NFL 2020

Lineker

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

If I'm reading the chart correctly, if the Colts win, the Dolphins are out despite going 10-6. That's so Miami. 

Correct. There's also a scenario where they win and Tennessee lose, dropping the Titans into the wildcard spot.

Well damn.  I can’t say a 6-10 team deserves to make the playoffs but I think back to the Rams game, the first Dallas game, and the first Eagles game and I think about how the Giants really should’ve controlled their own destiny today.

I don’t expect Alex Smith and Washington to lose tonight to an Eagles team that has nothing to play for and is resting everybody.  But I have to say 6-10 was my Giants prediction going into the year...and they ended their Eagles and Cowboys losing streaks, so no matter what happens tonight I think they’ve taken some steps in the right direction this year.

Kyler Murray injured on the first series. John Wolford throws an INT on his first NFL pass. Chris Streveler comes in and Jonathan Ward, who I literally have not heard of, runs in to give us the lead.

Hell of a start to this game!

1 hour ago, damshow said:

Lamar didn't even make it through 3 full quarters in this ass kicking the Ravens are giving the Bengals.

There should honestly be a mercy rule for the entire city of Cincinatti with how much the Bengals get punished on a year-by-year basis.

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

I’m glad the Cowboys are showing off how bad they are this week, rather than masquerading for another week, falling ass backwards into the playoffs and getting wrecked.  Ready for this season to be over.

I'm in total agreement on that.

Also, I guess I'll be rooting for Brady and the Bucs in the wild card round.

• Admin

Dolphins are going to be missing out then - unless the Jags miraculously stop playing like the Jags. Miami had no expectations of the post-season going into this year so shouldn't let it dishearten them too much. Next year is going to be a huge one for them.