NFL 2020

Lineker

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

Can’t believe John Elway fired John Elway

The only logical conclusion of the Elway saga.

Oh also, Lions have interviews with Saleh and Bienemy. Either one I'd be cool with, both are very intriguing. One is a local dude with great leadership qualities, the other is an offensive wizard that should have been a headcoach by now. Land either of these two and I'm good.

clapping intensifies

Reportedly several Eagles players had to be restrained from going after Doug Pederson during Sunday's game, as well as in the locker room after the game. :lol:

Giants didn't deserve to make it anyway but Pederson pissing off team leaders and his supposed QB of the future along with their upcoming cap hell makes it all worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't get too attached to Eagles cap hell, they're free from it in a year's time. It's not like they're the Falcons.

Whether Roseman has any idea what he's doing is another question entirely but all the dead weight (namely, the guys who were probably most pissed off on Sunday) are gone within a season.

14 minutes ago, Buschie Lee said:

Reportedly several Eagles players had to be restrained from going after Doug Pederson during Sunday's game, as well as in the locker room after the game. :lol:

Giants didn't deserve to make it anyway but Pederson pissing off team leaders and his supposed QB of the future along with their upcoming cap hell makes it all worth it. 

The stupid thing is that the loss only moves them from 9 to 6 - it's not like Pederson burned these bridges so Trevor Lawrence can walk through those doors. There'll be very good players at both selections - except now the draftee will be walking into a situation with a dumbass coach and an angry team...

Geez, they're going to frankly be operating at a seriously competitive disadvantage. Frankly I have minimal comfort this is going to stop for them, when this has happened with other teams positive tests kept on coming in and threatened the actual game. NFL will not reschedule this one now that we're in the playoffs unless there are positive tests on Sunday morning AND they had close contacts with multiple people so the Browns may be totally effed.

• Like 1