NFL 2020

Lineker

Rodgers is one of the greats but outside of his one Super Bowl trip, something always seems to go bad for the Packers in the playoffs.  I remember plenty of times over the years where Rodgers had a dominant season, the Packers seemed like locks in the NFC and then they didn't finish the job.

With Lynn getting the axe that probably ends the firings part. The other hot seat coaches have all been announced as safe and there doesn't seem to be anyone out there eyeing retirement.

So 6 jobs. Pencil in Bieniemy for one and probably Daboll for another. The Urban Meyer to Jacksonville rumors keep picking up steam. I think that leaves 3 to basically go between the dozen or so other candidates floating around this offseason.

No way Seattle makes the Super Bowl. They don't have good enough depth and from what I've seen of then this year, they're nowhere near as formidable as they used to be and Wilson has been prone to the odd ricket despite how good he usually is. I don't believe they have the consistency to get past Green Bay or New Orleans.

12 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Apparently he and Bill O’Brien are being considered for the Nick Saban Coach Rehab Clinic, as his offensive coordinator.

Gase is kind of a weird one but BoB would frankly be very well-suited for that job which he can surely leverage into becoming the HC at, like, Georgia Tech in 2 years.

• Like 1