NFL 2020

Lineker

For the non-MLBers!

"As a man of Faith",  sorry for those who sign my pay cheque". What a crock of shit.

Also it's "not who he is and never has been". Except for that time minutes prior when you said that shit. Fuck this guy.

9 hours ago, TCO said:

For the non-MLBers!

"As a man of Faith",  sorry for those who sign my pay cheque". What a crock of shit.

Also it's "not who he is and never has been". Except for that time minutes prior when you said that shit. Fuck this guy.

The one time in his whole life that he said a homophobic slur and it happened to be live on TV! Can’t even imagine the odds!

• Like 2

Best of luck to Riverboat Ron

200.gif

Not exactly the biggest endorsement of Earl Thomas here.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/earl-thomas-had-to-go-inside-the-ravens-stormy-year-with-star-safety-and-the-road-to-his-release/

I stress this as hopefully as unbiased as possible. The Ravens, at least under Harbaugh, have almost never had an issue like this. There's never been a player to my knowledge who the entire team has basically said "get rid of him". I would never, ever sign a player like that.

Also it didn't help he was the weakest player on the defense last year. He's slowed down a lot and I don't know what you do with that in the super fast modern NFL.