NFL 2020

Lineker

Giants get CB Isaac Yiadom from the Broncos for a 7th rounder.

Only 24 years old, a third round pick two years ago.  Started eight games last year and based on what I've been reading, Broncos fans seem happy he's gone.  Seems he commits a lot of penalties, which is not good.  That said I saw a Broncos beat writer say he was more of a fit for Vance Joseph's scheme than Vic Fangio's so maybe he was just miscast under a new coach.

I dunno.  The Giants' CB group is in shambles so he's probably going to be the #2 CB on day one just by default.

1 minute ago, TCO said:

Josh Rosen is the Good Luck Chuck of the NFL. You play him and then you get your franchise QB the next year!

Bears rushing to the phone

• Haha 2

Glad to see Madden getting eviscerated in reviews including a very vocal base on Twitter which is normally full of apologists.  Specifically, lots of attention drawn to the fact that franchise has been copy and pasted in the last 5-6 years with nothing ever changed, because why would EA ever spend time on a mode that can't be milked for microtransactions?

Of course, first week sales were still up 20% over last year so no reason to expect any change.

Veterans always signed with New England knowing it was an easy path to the playoffs and usually a first round bye, it was simply the best situation to chase a ring.  Don't know how much that still applies now with Brady gone but it's still a feasible landing spot.

Either that or he goes back home to the Vikings to back up Cook.