Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

Disappointed with the decision but I can't say I'm surprised in the slightest. There almost certainly isn't time for any new incoming manager, permanent or temporary, to use the January transfer window, which leaves all hope resting on whoever is brought in to sharpen up the existing squad.

I don't really have an opinion on Tuchel but I think the fact that any noteworthy manager is prepared to take on the poisoned chalice is enough to be satisfied with.

He's English and has Premier League experience, so I would imagine he'll spend the next 20 years getting Premier League jobs he doesn't deserve.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Gazz said:

He's English and has Premier League experience, so I would imagine he'll spend the next 20 years getting Premier League jobs he doesn't deserve.

I'm expecting him to be in charge of Newcastle, Sheffield United or Fulham by the end of February.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gazz said:

The English Mark Hughes they'll call him

47 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Drop back into the Championship?

8 minutes ago, damshow said:

He could be at Newcastle

They're the same picture.

1 minute ago, Gazz said:

'Steve Bruce has never lost against Leeds as a manager'

December?

Who was that? I honestly can't believe how poor the panel and commentators on BT Sport still are, while Amazon Prime is bloody brilliant.