Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

He's been out for weeks, combination of Covid and some muscle injury (he's good for those). Played twenty minutes the other night and will probably do the same today. It's possibly his best role to be honest, if he plays from the start he just gets kicked all game, if he does that in the last 20 mins he'll win free kicks and cards.

• Like 3

Decent point considering we didn't have Saka, Auba or Tierney. Have to imagine if that ball fell to pretty much anyone bar Willian we'd have won that. Oh well, unbeaten by them in the last 6 games now I think.

Pathetic. 

Awful starting line-up, a back 5 with two wings backs who aren't dynamic and can't progress the ball. The second game in a row we have changed systems at half time. We looked poorly coached, we have no idea what to do on the ball. The only plan has been Son over the top, and without Kane, we can't implement that. 

I was full of praise of Jose when we were top; there was an expectation that the low block performances would evolve against 'lesser' opposition. It hasn't. 

A league cup isn't worth this kind of football every week. I miss Poch. 

Brighton were very good. Well coached. 

• Like 1