Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

1 hour ago, Kyle. said:

I'd still like to know why a man who not only is from the area but who's children are fans of one of the clubs (and I dont care if he says he himself supports Tranmere, you always have a preference one way or the other and I think I know which way it is...) is allowed to referee Everton and Liverpool matches in general. <_<

Tbf I don't want a big smelly wool to ref our matches either :shifty:

1 hour ago, Kyle. said:

I've been staying in Huyton, big smelly wool infiltrating the other side over here. >_>

Two dogs fighting! You won't be far from me like

I can tell which way this is going already; 5 minutes of stupidity gives them the opening goal, we dominate but can't get an equaliser, gift them a stupid second either just before or just after half time, we pull one back before almost immediately conceding a third, potential 4th late on. Throw in a Phillips injury for good measure.

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

gift them a stupid second either just before or just after half time

Mystic Matt

Just a bit early on the pulling one back.

Just like to shout out the as ever to quality punditry from BT Sport's, particularly Luke Osman.

Alright I'm not complaining but how does VAR not give that as handball?

This has been yet another incredibly flat performance. There's just no creativity against the teams sitting deep, anymore.

Trent Alexander Arnold is also really bad at picking up runs into the box. Far too many times he's ball watching and paying no attention whatsoever to attackers running right in behind him.

21 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

This has been yet another incredibly flat performance. There's just no creativity against the teams sitting deep, anymore.

Trent Alexander Arnold is also really bad at picking up runs into the box. Far too many times he's ball watching and paying no attention whatsoever to attackers running right in behind him.

He’s always tucking in way too tight, it’s so frustrating.

Legitimately might be the dumbest goal we’ve ever dropped point to, as well. What were we even doing in the first half. 

18 minutes ago, MadJack said:

The goat scores on his debut!

I saw someone on FPL’s Twitter saying they’d triple-captain him and thought that was a really funny tweet. He’s a genius, instead. 

Brighton got such a sloppy goal and it totally sucked the wind out of Liverpool.

At least there's some other defenders coming in soon