Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

Yeah, I think simply expanding the double jeopardy rule would sort something like that. Deliberate challenges should be attempting to play the ball, but accidental collisions should be added to it to. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

I'd still like to know why a man who not only is from the area but who's children are fans of one of the clubs (and I dont care if he says he himself supports Tranmere, you always have a preference one way or the other and I think I know which way it is...) is allowed to referee Everton and Liverpool matches in general. <_<

That's the old referees loophole isn't it? "Support" the smaller local team from an area and you can get to referee the big clubs if you make it as a ref. I know that it's entirely possible that Referee A genuinely is a big fan of Bishops Stortford FC rather than one of the fairly local big boys but it's amazing that very few referees actually support a big team.