Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

I'm not sure but I dont know if a goalkeeper has ever scored for Liverpool before.

Unless you count Steve Staunton :shifty:

6 minutes ago, Hobo said:

I'm not sure but I dont know if a goalkeeper has ever scored for Liverpool before.

Unless you count Steve Staunton :shifty:

Jose Enrique scored for you too.

• Haha 1

I forgot that 2 of them were massively wind assisted. I also enjoy just how Peter Schmeichel looks really awkward.

I'm biased but I think Alisson's might actually be the best one.

11 minutes ago, Hobo said:

I forgot that 2 of them were massively wind assisted. I also enjoy just how Peter Schmeichel looks really awkward.

I'm biased but I think Alisson's might actually be the best one.

Hands down the best one. 95% of the league wish they could finish like that. Schmeichal’s was decent as well. 

They were still losing even after the Schmeichel goal, that's why he doesn't start somersaulting.

The Friedel one is great, Souness was talking about it yesterday. He scores to make it 2-2 but Charlton immediately score a winner.

I thought that post match interview with Alisson was brilliant and really humanised. He's had such a mad year personally and that's not even throwing into the fact there's been a pandemic 

• Like 3

Considering it was in his second language it was superb of him to thank Everton fans and other clubs a fair few minutes in. I do think we're in a really good place at the moment in terms of footballers as role models.