Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

Apparently there was some contact on Wilson's foot in the area, though I certainly didn't see it. Definite red since he was on a booking anyway.

Just now, MadJack said:

I don't get the red card, or the penalty, or why Fulham weren't given a penalty late on when Clark appeared to handball.

You're kidding?

1 minute ago, Colly said:

Apparently there was some contact on Wilson's foot in the area, though I certainly didn't see it. Definite red since he was on a booking anyway.

I thought he was on a booking so didn't get all the fuss either.

I very genuinely saw no contact on the line or in the area. It serves us right for not really putting you to the sword, though I also dont think we were playing as good as the commentary suggested.

3 minutes ago, Colly said:

You're kidding?

Ref gave him a straight red, which will hopefully be rescinded.

And no, not really? Penalties have been given for the exact same thing that happened with Clark this season.

Why would it be rescinded? Whether pen or free kick it's a foul at last man?

And the handball? I don't think any definition of the handball rule has ever made "ball bounces off foot onto arm by side" an offence. If they've been given they've been given incorrectly.