Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

I don't think we deserve a 3-0 lead at all, but that was incredible by Bobby for the 3rd goal. Started the counter, immaculate first touch on the cross, and cute finish.

That said, Ayew completely fucked up a simple pass to Zaha that should've made it 1-1. Palace have not been bad at all.

• Like 1

Palace are a right good team, but I can’t believe I’m gonna say this but they are sorely missing Benteke next to Zaha tonight. Not that I mind, though 😛 

Been a while since our front three all scored in the same game, though, nice to see. Hope we keep the clean sheet! 

This has been a case of Palace haven't played bad at all. We've just been clinical and created/scored some really good goals. 

Get an away win and end the rut,  players get some goals to boost their confidence, we put pressure on the teams below and we are getting the goal difference back up. 

Couldn't ask for anything more really

Inject that Salah goal into my veins

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, GAnta with Muscles said:

At least bringing on Salah when they’re 4-0 up means Klopp now has to shut the fuck up about wanting five substitutes.

Klopp pretty much already lost any good will about that conversation with me weeks ago, but making no subs against Spurs already solidified he can't talk about the 5 subs any longer IMO

• Like 2

I would say about the no subs against Spurs thing... At the time the game was really close and in my opinion; Mourinho fucked it with the subs he made. Moment he put Moura on for Le Celso and put on another left back was a changing point. It was no wonder Gini looked immense in the final 20 minutes as we just dominated the middle of the park. Especially as Hojbjerg was on a yellow card

By not making subs for the sake of subs in that game it gave us the chance to win the match. Which we did. 

• Like 1

Twitter (yes) has been full of Liverpool fans saying "yes, but he only wants 5 subs for when we're 3-0 up and can rest players, that's why he didn't make any against Spurs", so fundamentally the argument is that 5 subs is just for when you're playing against utter shite. And then he wonders why 10/11 clubs vote against it every time.

4-0 up with 9 subs on the bench and he brings on Salah ahead of the Christmas fixture list? Fuck off.

• Like 4

Yeah, he's got to shut up about it now. Forget about managing the game, the argument behind this is that you have to manage the squad and player's well-being. We're doing it in League One, taking key players off after 65 minutes to save them because there's another game in three days.

Liverpool making none against Spurs shows Klopl isn't bothered that much about his player's fitness levels in a busy period. As does bringing Salah on at 4-0 today.

He's the manager, he's fine to make those choices but don't tart up the contradiction of his moaning about extra subs. Same with Pep and I'm sure a few others.