NFL 2021

Lineker

I don’t think there’s a Giants fan in the world that expected an offensive TD today and the team has played to that expectation.  Mike Glennon has been terrible, just as he has for his entire career.

They should probably just turn it over to Jake Fromm State Farm next week.  Even if he sucks too I’d rather play out the string seeing what a 23-year old one time hot prospect can do than a 31-year old never was.

• Like 1

85ux8v8soq381.jpg

Stupid sexy Minshew

• Like 2

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, damshow said:

Lions honestly deserve a win, but man what were the Vikings thinking? Even Goff is going to find an open target with that non-existent pass 

I will never understand why coaches think its ok to put the dline at a disadvantage in those critical times.

I understand why you'd want extra pass coverage, but giving a QB a clean pocket is a recipe for disaster no matter how many DBs you got out there.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I will never understand why coaches think its ok to put the dline at a disadvantage in those critical times.

I understand why you'd want extra pass coverage, but giving a QB a clean pocket is a recipe for disaster no matter how many DBs you got out there.

They legally can't have more than 5 receivers, 7 should be more than enough. Rushing 4 means you're probably getting someone through.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

I commend Harbaugh for having the stones to go for the win, and the play call was great...just didn’t work.

Two really exciting finishes to close out the RedZone session.

Ha, he actually went for it because we lost Marlon Humphrey to injury. If Pittsburgh got the ball for OT they'd presumably just march down since we had at that time 2 healthy corners.

But I did think going for it was the right call anyway, more teams should do it. Don't leave the game up to a coin flip.

• Like 2