2022 NFL Off-Season thread

The Buscher

I can say while the Ravens definitely messed up their initial reaction to Ray Rice that Goodell also knew exactly what was going on and at least gave passive encouragement for them to cover it up. And then when the video did come to light he was immediately cut and never played again.

Everything is in the open with Watson and yet a team not just kept him on their roster ANOTHER team traded for him and gave millions of dollars in guarantees. All the while Goodell plays his fiddle.

The Browns had turned into, at least for a lot of people, a feel-good team. Years of being terrible and they finally made the playoffs. Now they are probably the most hated team in the entire league.

• Like 3

• Admin
1 minute ago, damhausen said:

Wow. AFC is absolutely loaded this season. Indianapolis is better with Ryan than they were with Wentz but it's just another in a long series of stopgaps for that organization.

Like I'm not even sure if I'd put the Colts with Ryan in the top 10 of the AFC.

AFC is absurd. You're right.

My predictions now are Baker to Seattle, Jimmy G to Carolina, Winston to the Saints.

Plus the draftees obviously. 

• Admin
1 minute ago, Krabby said:

@Lineker well sounds like you got Winston right, Saints are inking him to a 2 year deal Yahoo reports

Sounds like it'll be a QB room of him, Book and a rookie drafted early then. All the noises have indicated that the Taysom Hill QB experiment is all but over now.

2 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Sounds like it'll be a QB room of him, Book and a rookie drafted early then. All the noises have indicated that the Taysom Hill QB experiment is all but over now.

Yeahhhh, I don't see how you can go back to him seriously as a Full Time solution at QB at this point. Gadget plays are fine and all that, but you have to have that Field General/Passing Threat starting at QB

1 minute ago, Mick said:

Watson's character aside, that seems like an insanely steep price for Cleveland to pay. 

Yeahhhhh...not to mention the insane guaranteed money and the protection against suspension they are giving him