2022 NFL Off-Season thread

The Buscher

2 hours ago, damhausen said:

Well THAT'S a team to avoid drafting a RB from in fantasy

Nah, I'll happily take whoever his backup is.

And by that I mean the starter.  No not that one, he's hurt.

• Haha 2

I know nobody cares but I wanna vent anyway.

Yesterday on the sports talk station here, it was mentioned that Brian Hoyer is teaching Joe Judge the Patriots offensive scheme.

The Patriots don't have an offensive or defensive coordinator right now.  Joe Judge is the closest thing to an OC they have.  The backup QB has more competence than the coaching staff.  Meanwhile, Bill's son Steve may or may not be the DC.  And some stuff involves Jerod Mayo and Matt Patricia.  Between the nepotism and the hiring friends on the cheap because they got fired from other gigs - it's getting gross. 

When the Pats go 6-11/7-10 because Bill got cute and decided to play 5D chess thinking the rest of the league sucks, I hope he gets fired.

Stars aligned for the Pats a bit last year did they not? Had a few gimmie games by virtue of their out of division opponents, lucked into horrid weather which let them beat Buffalo in a game, and teams that might have taken a wild card spot from them all dealt with major injuries.

I think this year really might see them come back to earth unless Mac Jones takes a massive leap.

• Haha 1

Given that Robbie Anderson is making more money than Allen Robinson would be making per season, that's a steal. 

1 minute ago, Lineker said:

Gonna save you a post:

"Baker Mayfield's agent has been telling people that Mayfield plans to sit out the season."