2022 NFL Off-Season thread

The Buscher

6 minutes ago, damhausen said:

If I were the Giants I would 100% just try to build a one-year team around putting Jones in a position to show what he can do. If he sucks you move on if he doesn't you might be able to sign him to a comparatively cheap extension.

I feel like they have tried to do that and then all their skill players got hurt.

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

Cowboys agree to terms with Randy Gregory.  Agent says it’s a done deal.  Cowboys attempt to then alter the deal, Randy Gregory signs with Denver.

image.gif

Honestly, maybe just put Micah Parsons on the edge as his starting position (and he can switch between that and LB) and go after someone like Kyzir White or something. 

21 minutes ago, LL! said:

Honestly, maybe just put Micah Parsons on the edge as his starting position (and he can switch between that and LB) and go after someone like Kyzir White or something. 

They're apparently targeting Von Miller.

Just now, livid said:

They're apparently targeting Von Miller.

Yeah I read that, but I'm hoping they go for someone younger with a higher ceiling potential. 

7 hours ago, Maxx said:

Cowboys agree to terms with Randy Gregory.  Agent says it’s a done deal.  Cowboys attempt to then alter the deal, Randy Gregory signs with Denver.

image.gif

1 hour ago, damhausen said:

As he should. If there was consistency in fines maybe it's fair to have that language. And even that's a stretch.

I genuinely don't think many other teams do that.

This is not for game fines, it’s for personal conduct fines.  Considering Randy Gregory managed to get suspended for nearly 3 full seasons in 7 years, it’s pretty justified.

I'm not bothered at all that he's gone. 

Meanwhile, Colin Kaepernick is working out with Tyler Lockett, hoping to make an NFL comeback. Considering he's been out of the league since 2016, I think that ship has sailed.

I'd love for the Vikings to be in on him; I know we have Irv Smith Jr but he's been injury prone and having those two plus Jefferson, KJ Osborn, and a healthy Thielen would be deadly i think