2022 NFL Off-Season thread

The Buscher

Could they have found a team to give them a first?  Probably but the options were slim and they would probably want something else back.  Kind of the best you can do for him, considering he hasn't managed a 10 sack season in the last 3 years and only played 7 games last year.   And that sucks for the Bears, as Mack is probably going to go right back to being a 10 sack guy when playing on a line with Bosa, and an offense that keep them off the field for longer stretches.

50 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Him and Bosa will be nuts together. Especially if they draft Jordan Davis as most people seem to be mocking right now.

I've seen a couple people start mocking Davis to Baltimore. Lot depends on free agency (do they bring back Campbell?) and how deep the front office thinks the interior OL spots are but I really wouldn't be shocked if he winds up being taken at 14.

• Admin
16 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Without the risk of suspension he's definitely starting under center somewhere in the fall. Unfortunately. 

Carolina or Pittsburgh would be my best guesses.

He will be suspended by the league I imagine, but the trading team won't care because they will have their QB for the next decade.

There’s zero justification for not suspending Watson given how they handled Elliot’s allegations, which never involved having a grand jury convened.