Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

Much better second half, hopefully helps us push on and regain some of the quality we had before the world cup. I have to fully admit I was not behind the Jorginho signing at all but he's putting in a shift so fair play to him. I do not want to see Nketiah start again, for someone who came up through the youth team for us and England being so lethal in front of goal, his finishing is absolutely shocking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stokeriño said:

And inevitably, Chelsea are now losing to Southampton.

I believe that's just because the Southampton players are very motivated to show Jesse Marsch they are good enough players to earn the privilege of having him choose to be their next manager

5 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

I believe that's just because the Southampton players are very motivated to show Jesse Marsch they are good enough players to earn the privilege of having him choose to be their next manager

Chelsea need to buck up their ideas or they might miss out on him on this showing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stokeriño said:

Azpi got bicycle kicked in the face has had to be stretchered off the pitch. Absolutely brutal impact.

In a neck brace and oxygen mask apparently? Hopefully he’s okay.

Southampton do the league double over Chelsea for the first time since 17-yr-old Alan Shearer made his senior Saints debut.

12 games for Chelsea since the World Cup. 2 wins. 0.5 avg goals per game.

Absolute joke.