2022–23 NBA season

michgcs

I forgot to fill out a playoff bracket but oh well!

Here's who I am rooting for:

• Wolves over Nuggets: My hometown guys!
  • Clippers over Suns: I'm not a Durant guy tbh
  • Warriors over Kings: Tough one, but I've long been a Warriors guy
  • Lakers over Grizzlies: Sucker for the old guy story with LeBron
  • Heat over Bucks: Another hard one but lets go Udonis! (again, old guy story)
  • Cavs over Knicks?: I guess, Cavs have Rubio, pretty meh series TBH
  • Sixers over Nets: Just to watch the fun when the Nets lose in the first round to Harden
  • Celtics over Hawks: I could go either way on this one, but I did really like watching the Cs in the Finals last year

I'm hoping for a Bucks victory, mainly for Joe Ingles. I would love to see Donovan take Cleveland all the way. Boston would be OK, same as the Warriors. Anybody else, I probably won't care that much. Timberwolves would be fun, just to watch Rudy tell the NBA to fuck off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pooker said:

I'm hoping for a Bucks victory, mainly for Joe Ingles. I would love to see Donovan take Cleveland all the way. Boston would be OK, same as the Warriors. Anybody else, I probably won't care that much. Timberwolves would be fun, just to watch Rudy tell the NBA to fuck off.

No plz

Seriously, fuck Draymond Green. We all knew what kind of person he was already, but to curb stomp a guy in the chest, then go around celebrating that he curb stomped a guy in the chest, then start picking fights with fans who are upset that he curb stomped a guy in the chest goes far beyond anything I thought he could be.

So yeah, I hope the Kings sweep the Warriors now, and the sooner Draymond retires, the better.

Did you see his press conference after the game? Basically blamed the refs, saying it was the second time he had his leg grabbed in two games and they saw both and didn't do anything. Admitted that he stomped too hard...but why did he even have to stomp? Such a classless act. If he's not suspended, I will be disappointed and root for the Kings.

4 hours ago, damhausen said:

Grizzlies winning without Morant isn't a huge surprise, they've done well without him this year. But definitely expected the Bucks to go down 2-0. Potentially brutal loss for Miami.

It was gross. Our perimeter defense is virtually non-existent and Duncan Robinson couldn't lick the soles of Tyler Herro's shoes. This team is scrappy, but we need stronger defense, better big man depth, and a backcourt star that isn't named Kyle Lowry. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, damhausen said:

Grizzlies winning without Morant isn't a huge surprise, they've done well without him this year. But definitely expected the Bucks to go down 2-0. Potentially brutal loss for Miami.

I'm not sure why you would have expected that tbh. Giannis is...Giannis but that Miami team is Grade A Butt. 

• Sad 1

Not that I have any sympathy for Dillon Brooks in any situation, but these flagrant 2/ejections for inadvertent groin shots are getting out of hand.

That said, the Grizzlies looked completely done long before then. I really wish the T-Wolves had got the 7 seed, then we might go further instead of getting swept by the Nuggets.

• Like 1