2022–23 NBA season

michgcs

I haven't gone on Facebook yet to see how the sore loser Warriors fans are reacting to the Lakers advancing. But you can bet it'll be more bs whining about flopping and referee bias.

I'm more laughing at all the Laker fans saying they've ended the Warriors dynasty.

In other news, the Suns have fired Monty Williams. It does not pay to win a championship or coach of the year in the NBA. I'm waiting for a coach to win one, then immediately quit before they get fired.

Edited by Pooker

It would be so wild if he just keeps doing this and is suspended for like 2 whole seasons. Then no team wants him at all until the Heat decide to take a chance on him and he comes cheap. SO WILD

40 minutes ago, LL! said:

It would be so wild if he just keeps doing this and is suspended for like 2 whole seasons. Then no team wants him at all until the Heat decide to take a chance on him and he comes cheap. SO WILD

As long as its not one of my two favorite teams (Lakers, Mavs), I don't care where he ends up.

This Sixers performance in the second half has been beyond awful, 33-10 in the third. They should have seen a red flag when, even though they were ahead, PJ Tucker was their leading scorer in the first quarter.

Tatum's likely going to miss out on the playoff record for the Celtics (54) because they can just rest him for most of the 4th.

Hmm what team has an opening and some star players Doc can parasitically attach himself to?

Welcome to Phoenix!

• Haha 2

There's a lot of things that could happen but I wouldn't be shocked if the Sixers keep Doc, give Harden the max, and try to run it back. They can make some moves finally with Tobias Harris heading into his final year.

I also wouldn't be shocked to see Embiid on any number of teams and Doc coaching the Suns.

Whaaaaat?  Do they know he won a title 15 years ago?  I just don’t understand how you would want to let talent like that walk out the door.  You never know when your organization might luck into two lopsided trades to acquire two perennial all star, future hall of fame players.  You’ll want Doc in charge when that happens!

Unless there’s literally any other team with a similar talent level, in which case, nah.

• Haha 2