NFL 2022

Lineker

I’m still very confused by the Giants because when they played the Cowboys they looked exactly like the team everyone thought they would be.  But every other game they are this unstoppable 4th quarter team and no lead is safe

3 hours ago, Jacob deBusch said:

Had I any inkling the Giants would be good this could’ve been a fun trip. Spend a day or two at the beach, Rampage at Daily’s Place on Friday, Giants/Jags on Sunday 

Just came back from the game and had a blast. It was definitely South Rutherford with all the Giants fans there and it got LOUD at the end, definitely played a huge part in those false starts.

Those last two drives were insane and I really thought we had lost at the last second from where I was at. Fabian Monroe with the game saving tackle, guy came from nowhere and has been a beast opposite Adoree.

Edited by DYSI
  • Like 1

I thought it was poor form for Colts fans to boo Andrew Luck when the retirement news came out, after all he did for that franchise, he’d been through a ton of shit physically and the front office didn’t really give him any help in keeping him upright.

But three years in I can understand it a bit more.  What the Colts have gone through was probably every Colts fan’s nightmare. Complete QB purgatory with no real end in sight.

Since Luck retired they've never been in the right spot to draft a QB. They theoretically could've traded up in 2020 but they shipped that pick to SF for Buckner. Honestly not riding another year or two with Wentz was a worse decision than any other they've made. And unless they're absolutely terrible this year the shallow QB draft class is going to hurt them yet again, as you figure Carolina and Houston are 100% going QB in the 1st round.