NFL 2022

Lineker

As of last night they were still offering early cash outs on Lamar MVP at +330 odds (I bought it at +2000 before the season)

Cashouts are locked and probably being reduced significantly tomorrow.

May as well just ride it out but if he has another hot streak I might just bail.  It’s not entirely his fault that they’ve lost these close games but voters are pretty consistent in viewing wins and losses as a QB stat.

Pickett out with a concussion (sure are a lot more of those in the last couple of weeks, surely they weren't being under-reported previously /s) but the Steelers win with Trubisky at the helm. 

I have no idea what this team is going to do any given week.

Also the only penalty on the play that injured Pickett was offensive holding, nothing about him getting slammed right in the head.

Ge7QM89.jpgcrisp October night, projector, 114 inch screen.  All set for the game!

• Like 7

Got a seat reserved for Eagles fans in general I see :P

Anyways, this is going about how I expected it would.  Not going to be able win this running the simplified offense we’ve been relying on.