NFL 2022

Lineker

27 minutes ago, Jacob deBusch said:

The Bears finally figured out how to cover cover Daniel Jones’ rollouts so barring Saquon breaking another one the Giants are likely done scoring for the day.

Sure is nice not even being able to factor wide receivers into the gameplan.  Especially not the one making $72 million.

Kenny Golladay arrived in New York in the same year as Zack Wilson.  Wilson has more receiving TDs.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, damhausen said:

I mean... he was better than Trubisky. That said, I'm not sure I want to throw a rookie QB in against our next four games of Bills, Bucs, Dolphins, Eagles. 1-7 here we come!

[img]https://i.ibb.co/Q9RhptW/Flabebe.png[/img] 

8 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

Lions score 45.

Still lose.

It's difficult, but I'm looking at the positives - our O scheme is hleping us average over 30 pts per game, and we put up 45 today without for #1 WR, our #2 WR, our #1 RB our starting kicker and a 2nd string Guard. 

Apparently Campbell is going to do a deep-dive on the D in the coming week(s) and will make some changes, much like he did in the latter half of last year for the O which resulted in an improvement and led to us picking up wins in Dec. 

Be interesting to see if we change DC or whether we spend a few draft picks to pull in some talent from elsewhere.