NFL 2022

Lineker

Tua us going back out for the Dolphins, despite being unable to stand under his own power 20 minutes ago

The league I’ve been in for a decade is very annoying.  No waiver period except for guys who are cut.  So you can make in-game signings provided you’re cutting someone on your bench.

So invariably if you’re busy on a Sunday and miss a key injury, you’ll be sniped for backups.  As I was busy doing other things the commish/defending league champ just dropped right in and signed Herbert and Mattison minutes after Monty and Cook got hurt, and he doesn’t need either guy.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, DYSI said:

Not if you're in the Bills coaches box..

Brady still screwing the Bills even when he's not in NE

32 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

Rihanna = Super Bowl halftime show.

I'm not sure if this is a `yay!' or a `meh!'.....

Also, Apple Music is taking over from Pepsi as the sponsor. (That is a `who gives a fuck?')

I liked it better when the rumor was Taylor Swift.

• Like 3

Las Olas bars gonna clean up with all those Bills fans 😄

1 hour ago, damhausen said:

I tuned into the last stretch of the early games on RedZone and they seemed taken off guard by the Vikings having a shot at winning, and then eventually winning. What happened there?

Lions couldn't close it out. There were some really bad coaching decisions on our part that contributed to this loss.

Had a three team money line parlay of the Bengals, Chargers, and Cowboys.  Thought the first two were reasonably safe and then it would at least give me a hedge if the Giants lose tomorrow.  Not huge money, but would’ve paid for my next couple of weeks of small NFL wagers.

Aaaand the Chargers get shit whipped by the Jags.  Lovely.