NFL 2022

Lineker

Geno had a tremendous two-pass play caught downfield somehow by Metcalf, and it was called back for a lineman being a yard past the line of scrimmage.

Not long later and Geno is picked off again.

Meanwhile the Cardinals look bereft of any and all talent, ingenuity or desire. Great.

Wilson is 7/21 and 99 yards.

#LetRussCook is more like #RussLooksCooked

34 minutes ago, damhausen said:

My friend lives in Denver and he was telling me that during the 4rh quarter the fans were counting down the play clock to prevent delays of game.

You could totally hear it on tv.  Reminded me of watching a Royal Rumble

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheRaySays said:

I'm blaming that Ravens choke job on the absence of Poe due to his drumstick injury. Get well soon, buddy. We need ya.

Ya'll should've borrowed the Oriole until Poe was back.  Edgar and Allen just don't have what it takes

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, damhausen said:

My friend lives in Denver and he was telling me that during the 4rh quarter the fans were counting down the play clock to prevent delays of game.

I wondered what that was, thought Denver had some gimmick going on the screen or something. It was certainly audible on TV as Lint said.

• Like 1