NFL 2022

Lineker

16 hours ago, Maxx said:

Hackett, fuck off and take the loss, stop with this nonsense time out bullshit.  You lost, you dope.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this - what a petty display

38 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

Who was the last NFL head coach fired before they coached a full season? Because if he continues to make bad decisions like that, he may very well be the next one.

Urban Meyer was just last season.

Hackett isn't going anywhere this season unless he kicks his kicker.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Urban Meyer was just last season.

Hackett isn't going anywhere this season unless he kicks his kicker.

I mean, Brandon McManus did make him look pretty dumb by missing that 64 Yard FG!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Who was the last NFL head coach fired before they coached a full season? Because if he continues to make bad decisions like that, he may very well be the next one.

9 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Besides Meyer, I should have said. I like to forget that motherfucker even exists!

George Allen maybe?  Coached the Rams from 1966-1970, went to Washington for 1971-1977, then came back to the Rams in 1978, but was fired after 2 preseason games.

Other then that, Pete McCulley.  Coached the 49ers in 1978, but was fired after 9 games, in which the 49ers went 1-8

5 hours ago, Lint said:

George Allen maybe?  Coached the Rams from 1966-1970, went to Washington for 1971-1977, then came back to the Rams in 1978, but was fired after 2 preseason games.

Other then that, Pete McCulley.  Coached the 49ers in 1978, but was fired after 9 games, in which the 49ers went 1-8

The guy who came to SF in 1979 did alright.

• Haha 1

On one team I already manage have 6 players on my roster listed as Questionable and one as Doubtful.

At least 2 of those guys are already known to be out multiple weeks but Yahoo won't slap the Out status on them until the team releases their official injury designations ruling them out.  And so I need to check back periodically in the afternoon so I can actually put them on IR and sign waiver replacements.

4 hours ago, Jacob deBusch said:

On one team I already manage have 6 players on my roster listed as Questionable and one as Doubtful.

At least 2 of those guys are already known to be out multiple weeks but Yahoo won't slap the Out status on them until the team releases their official injury designations ruling them out.  And so I need to check back periodically in the afternoon so I can actually put them on IR and sign waiver replacements.

Sounds like my baseball team one season. I had 4 players on the DL, and 3 who were day to day at one time. 

I don't do fantasy football because I hate drafting an entire team's defense instead of individual players. If there are too many players in the league, someone's automatically getting stuck with garbage.