NFL 2022

Lineker

7 minutes ago, Jacob deBusch said:

Had a three team money line parlay of the Bengals, Chargers, and Cowboys.  Thought the first two were reasonably safe and then it would at least give me a hedge if the Giants lose tomorrow.  Not huge money, but would’ve paid for my next couple of weeks of small NFL wagers.

Aaaand the Chargers get shit whipped by the Jags.  Lovely.

Why would you go against the Jags?!

25 minutes ago, Krabby said:

What's the outlook for the game tonight @Jacob deBusch and @Maxx ???

I’d be surprised if Dallas doesn’t win.  I was absolutely baffled that the Giants opened as 3 point favorites.  Unsurprisingly most of the money went on Dallas and it’s now basically settled into a pick ‘em.

The Giants’ defense has been pretty stout but picked up a major injury in Leonard Williams, on the flip side they’ve got their two main edge rushers back.

The problem is it’s very tough for me to imagine them scoring much.  Offense has looked awful the first two weeks, the supposedly improved offensive line still looks broken even after drafting Evan Neal and adding Mark Glowinski and Jon Feliciano.  Micah Parsons will probably wreck 10-12 plays entirely on his own.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jacob deBusch said:

I’d be surprised if Dallas doesn’t win.  I was absolutely baffled that the Giants opened as 3 point favorites.  Unsurprisingly most of the money went on Dallas and it’s now basically settled into a pick ‘em.

The Giants’ defense has been pretty stout but picked up a major injury in Leonard Williams, on the flip side they’ve got their two main edge rushers back.

The problem is it’s very tough for me to imagine them scoring much.  Offense has looked awful the first two weeks, the supposedly improved offensive line still looks broken even after drafting Evan Neal and adding Mark Glowinski and Jon Feliciano.  Micah Parsons will probably wreck 10-12 plays entirely on his own.

What's the deal with Golladay - is he going to see the field tonight? 

30 minutes ago, Krabby said:

Doubtful.  Took all of 2 snaps last week and I’ve read no real indication from practice reports that he’s moved up the chart in practice.  I think they’re basically done with him, but his contract makes him impossible to cut or trade.

57 minutes ago, Krabby said:

He left his hip and his heart when he came to NY. You can't have guys like David Sills and Richie James Jr. out- snapping you when you're one of the highest paid WRs in the league. 

Another Gettleman coup.

1 hour ago, Jacob deBusch said:

The place I do picks, I did pick Dallas to win, but won't be surprised if they lose. 

I think it'll be a close game, either way. But more like 7 pt difference, not 3.

Think I said it last week but I really can’t believe that the Giants drafted Evan Neal along with signing Mark Glowinski and Jon Feliciano and their O-line doesn’t look at all better than it has in recent years.  Near instant pressure on every single drop back.

At least Neal was a rookie.  Glowinski was meant to be a serviceable if not good guard, and he’s been getting pushed around like nothing all year.