NFL 2022

Lineker

As Connecticut is the furthest thing from a high school football hotbed, I always forget how fast the games are.  I live right down the street from the local high school and the game that started at 7 PM was already finished by 8:30 PM.

Of course, I looked up the score on MaxPreps and the heavily favored Newtown predictably trounced them 41-3, so presumably lots of running and maybe a mercy rule clock.  But still.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Jameis Winston is going to play with 4 fractures in his back, but apparently there is “no risk of further damage to the area.”

:huh:

Did I miss him playing for Washington now?

Seems like something they'd do/say

$72 million man Kenny Golladay is just took his 2nd snap of the entire game 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter.  He is seemingly just the backup to undrafted 4th year man David Sills, who entered today with 2 career receptions.

Easily the worst contract in team history.  Might be up there on the list of worst contracts in league history.  He contributes absolutely nothing and the structure of the contract makes it impossible to ever move him. 

Well that’s the end for me in the Guillotine league I’m in, Lance injury all but guarantees I’ll be the low score this week.

Fun league type, may try to run one next year.