NFL 2022

Lineker

McDaniels sucks but their first mistake was assuming they were a Devante Adams away from being a real contender. I get they're in a tough division but they took the wrong lessons from being the extra AFC playoff team last year. That roster is in shambles from some really bad draft classes. 

Sounds like there is a decent chance Bills/Browns this weekend is going to be moved as Buffalo might be hit with as much as six feet of snow.

The most likely spot for them to be moved to is Detroit, where they've moved to before.  It would also set up nicely for the Bills who would remain in Detroit for their Thanksgiving game.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jacob deBusch said:

Sounds like there is a decent chance Bills/Browns this weekend is going to be moved as Buffalo might be hit with as much as six feet of snow.

The most likely spot for them to be moved to is Detroit, where they've moved to before.  It would also set up nicely for the Bills who would remain in Detroit for their Thanksgiving game.

It's funny to me that we host these emergency weather games. I dig it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jacob deBusch said:

Feels like they're dragging their feet on making this call, considering things could start getting bad in Buffalo by like tomorrow evening.  Could be a treacherous trip to Detroit.

31 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Feels like they're dragging their feet on making this call, considering things could start getting bad in Buffalo by like tomorrow evening.  Could be a treacherous trip to Detroit.

If they fly they can be in Detroit real quick. Buffalo is about a six hour drive from here, so I'm guessing flying is quick and easy.

So yeah, they should probably figure it out soon. From Cleveland is even quicker atleast, but yeah if they know shit weather is coming then fucking roll our now. 

Also I wasn't sure if we were at home or away for the Giants game but this answers that question.