NFL 2022

Lineker

Happy thanksgiving enjoy this spiraling camera work, hope you can keep your meal down.

also what is this staging?  She’s up In the corner facing away from the crowd.

27 minutes ago, Jacob deBusch said:

I assume that is why the crowd booed the second she was done.  A big nothing for anyone in attendance.

Even on TV it was one of the worst performances I've seen in one of these things. 

I don’t see the Giants winning another game this year.  Offense is dogshit, defense is too banged up.

Think the coaching staff has already gotten more out of this group than anybody felt they would.  They’re in good hands once they get more talent.

But losing out from here isn’t a big deal.  Making the playoffs means little if you’re not a realistic contender.

24 minutes ago, Jacob deBusch said:

Oh yeah and the Giants magically driving down the field to get the backdoor cover with 8 seconds left was so typical.

One of these days I’ll remember that double digit favorites rarely cover.

This is the first day of NFL games with mobile sports betting in MD. So lots of the "free" and "risk-free" offers abound. Did a wacky +10000 parlay for Detroit-Buffalo that obviously didn't hit but did a full day parlay for the game results and only did moneyline for the first 2 with those lines being what they were. Do have Minnesota -2.5 though.

9 hours ago, VerbalUce said:

I'm not unhappy with today's loss. We traded punches with a damn good team. My biggest fear was getting smoked and God damn, we could have won. We're on the right track.

I think this is where I am. We hung in til the very end against a top side, and on another day we could have even won it. Hopefully we can get back on track vs the Jags.

9 hours ago, VerbalUce said:

I'm not unhappy with today's loss. We traded punches with a damn good team. My biggest fear was getting smoked and God damn, we could have won. We're on the right track.

I've been cheering for the Lions ever since Dan Campbell became the coach.

Dude just seems like such a good dude.  Like, I'd run through a brick wall for that man

Justin Jefferson won't win MVP.  WR has never won MVP, and voters can't really get past the mindset that QB being the most important position means, by definition, the best QB must be the most valuable player.

But if the man isn't a finalist it's criminal.  He's having just about the most ridiculous WR season I've seen since I started watching the sport.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, livid said:

Pathetic

Break Glass in Case of Sean Taylor