2023 NFL Off-Season thread

Lineker

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

I am HYPED.

Well shit, there goes a potential backup to Goff. 

I'm hoping we sign a free agent backup. In fact, my choice is to go with Gardner Minshew, but I don't know if the plan is to sign a QB. We only have one on the roster so we obviously need to....just kinda hoping we get somebody competent and draft a dude in the mid rounds. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Meanwhile, about half a million people are now tuned in live to the Pat McAfee Show...

The diva says he intends to play for the Jets next season and the hold up is on the Packers working out compensation from the Jets.  Lots of thinly veiled insults to the Packers organization while he claims he harbors no ill will towards them.  He's such a disingenuous ass.

• Haha 2

He's insufferable.  I listened through his long drawn out explanation, but there's limits to how much of his passive aggressive bullshit I can sit through.  "Oh there's no hard feelings on my part, I just wish the organization some things differently.  I will now list out, in great detail, all of those things, which, as I already said, are totally not at all a big deal and I am not at all upset by"

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lineker said:

A reminder: 

I feel like every year it's speculated that the team that seems like it would draw the best ratings is the obvious choice and then it ends up being a team everyone just kind of shrugs about.   I feel like its going to be the Bears this year, as it definitely won't be the Commanders.  The Saints would be a terrible choice, Dennis Allen is a black hole of charisma.