2023 NFL Off-Season thread

Lineker

46 minutes ago, Justin Buschlander said:

Mike Florio continues to push the narrative that Brady would come out of retirement (again) if the Niners called.  That he'd be unable to resist playing for his childhood team especially given them being a legitimate contender.

So in other words - all of our fingers should be crossed that Brock makes a speedy recovery and looks great slinging the ball around in a few months.  Save us Brock!

But just imagine - Brady to Kittle all day! 

I mean he's no number 1 WR, but Adam Thielen is a free agent and though he wants a contender I can easily see him struggling to get one one and joining a team that should be on an upward trajectory. 

5 hours ago, LL! said:

They should restructure Dak's contract to state he's playing for any other team. Idk could be the move. 

They should trade Dak and Zeke. But since Jerry Jones has proven he's out of his mind with recent comments about Dak, that ain't gonna happen.

Was at a bar with a few friends and we were talking about the Bears and who they'd trade with.

The Panthers were mentioned as a possible partner and I said there was no way they'd give up DJ Moore. About five minutes later the trade broke and I'm ordering two Bears' jerseys - one with Fields and one with Moore on the back.

Pick 9 is a great spot to get a tackle too. Either Johnson or Skoronski would really help the o-line.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jrhodes said:

Was at a bar with a few friends and we were talking about the Bears and who they'd trade with.

The Panthers were mentioned as a possible partner and I said there was no way they'd give up DJ Moore. About five minutes later the trade broke and I'm ordering two Bears' jerseys - one with Fields and one with Moore on the back.

Pick 9 is a great spot to get a tackle too. Either Johnson or Skoronski would really help the o-line.

With all their cap space they can make a ton of fixes to the O-line without even worrying about the draft. And now they don't need to take expensive fliers on what is a very weak free agent WR class. 

It's a really good trade for Chicago and they have a lot of draft capital to build a team that can make the playoffs next season.

• Like 3