NFL 2023

Lineker

59 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Anyone who didn’t put 5 points on a 49ers win this week in Pick ‘Em is a fool!  It was free points.

I was trying to be optimistic and manifesting a Dallas win. But I think the 1 point I associated with it tipped the fate gods off to my hesitancy. 

14 minutes ago, LL! said:

I was trying to be optimistic and manifesting a Dallas win. But I think the 1 point I associated with it tipped the fate gods off to my hesitancy. 

A fool!

4 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Just saw that if the season ended now we would have both the first and second pick in the next draft. Has that ever happened before? :lol:     :crying:

A couple of weeks ago, the projection was the Cardinals had 1 & 2, and Chicago had 3 & 4. That would be a weird draft.

• Like 1

• Admin

3 hours ago, LL! said:

Surely, that's going to kill their season. It may just be 4 games, but Cousins will not be able to get the ball out to anyone without him on the field. 

He's out and Kirk is a free agent this off-season. If there's ever a time to have a fire sale in Minnesota, it's now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Thought I had my A-League fantasy game locked up this week and then I got the shock of a lifetime when I saw what Chase did this morning :( Now JJ is down too? Could be trouble for my fantasy hopes! :crying:

This made me immediately google search him expecting something terrible

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Daniel Jones is officially out for this week.  Unsurprising given the combination of the neck injury and the fact that the Giants will be missing their starting center as well as likely their top THREE offensive tackles.  Tyrod Taylor will get the start and with his own injury history it should surprise nobody if Tommy DeVito makes his NFL debut at some point on Sunday.

Coaches often try to spin positives or portray any game as winnable.  Daboll didn’t do that today.  I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a coach sound so dejected.  Like there is zero viable path to victory.

It’s gonna be a three hour primetime bloodletting and everyone knows it.  Somehow this feels even worse than the Joe Judge era.

• Sad 2

Speaking of Daniel Jones, I watched a Cowboys fan on reddit claim he's mediocre, unlike Dak because "a mediocre QB couldn't put up back to back 12 win seasons"

Yeah, about that...

• Haha 1