2024 NFL Off-Season thread

Lineker

4 minutes ago, Lineker said:

The streak is over! Late goes to Indy at #15. So the previous record got doubled tonight. 

NOOOOO!  I was so ready to see if Tony Khan was keeping kayfabe!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Szumi said:

NOOOOO!  I was so ready to see if Tony Khan was keeping kayfabe!

he's mustering up for the big babyface comeback in a few picks

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

He is to be fair, I've seen an image of him in a neck brace.

That wasn't from the actual war room, if it's the picture that's been floating around both here and social media. I mean, I still expect him to be in it tonight, but still! I'm Veruca Salting it BAYBAY! I want it now!

Giants fans who said “trust Joe Schoen to do the right thing at QB” for months switched right to to “fire Joe Schoen for sticking with Daniel Jones” in the blink of an eye and it’s infuriating

It’s been widely reported they tried very hard to get Maye.  The Pats didn’t want to make the move.  Takes two to tango.  They wouldn’t have tried for Maye if they had full confidence in Jones.

But not having full confidence in Jones =/= thinking JJ or Penix were better choices for them.  They would’ve taken either at #6 if they felt that way.

Drafting a QB would’ve given Schoen and Daboll 2-3 years job security automatically and they still passed.  That’s how little they thought of the rest of the QB field.

Nobody knows how it will pan out but having that restraint should be commended IMO.  Having a bad QB room isn’t good, but force drafting a QB you don’t actually believe in is about the dumbest fucking thing you could do.

• Like 1

Khan in a neck brace! Hahahaha

image.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2