The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I played RSV last night with two friends, We just whored Terrorist Hunt on Realistic that got me like 600 points a match, Ranked up i think 3 or 4 times in 5 hours or so.

I played RSV last night with two friends, We just whored Terrorist Hunt on Realistic that got me like 600 points a match, Ranked up i think 3 or 4 times in 5 hours or so.

Add me, tag is DeliriSum.

We'll play sometime. I'm wanting to level up faster anyway. I'm a Sergeant.

How can you not like it, Steve? It's so good.

Edited by deliriSUM

Ok, thought I'd ask here instead of making my own thread but is it possible to copy music from a removable disk to the xbox 360 because at this point in time I can only see options to play the music not copy it, I've copied a CD over but just want a couple of random songs off my USB stick which I don't wanna waste an entire CD doing, is it impossible or am I been a "n00b!11!!" ??

Burnout (demo) news:

Whatever your feelings about the demo, you should be interested to know that Criterion and EA are expanding the demo to allow more players on Xbox Live and include more Freeburn challenges. Multiplayer will now allow 8 players (up from 4) and there will be 13 new challenges added. These changes will be available starting today and will continue until January 14th.

I know our last plan of big demo multiplayer didn't work out (well, not for anyone other than me, Kou and LL) but come on, surely you can all pull your fingers out for 8 way EWB madness?

Burnout (demo) news:

Whatever your feelings about the demo, you should be interested to know that Criterion and EA are expanding the demo to allow more players on Xbox Live and include more Freeburn challenges. Multiplayer will now allow 8 players (up from 4) and there will be 13 new challenges added. These changes will be available starting today and will continue until January 14th.

I know our last plan of big demo multiplayer didn't work out (well, not for anyone other than me, Kou and LL) but come on, surely you can all pull your fingers out for 8 way EWB madness?

So I went in with my girlfriend to EB and got rid of a bunch of junk we didn't care for and couldn't be bothered getting rid of any other way... Wind up with $150 credit or so.

She wants to pick up Rock Band, just the game since we already have a mic and two Guitar Hero guitars (will likely get the drums when they're available separately).

We take the empty case up to the counter when the rudest fucking bitch I've met in my entire life shopping (honestly, no exaggeration) goes about doing the whole transaction without much clue of what she was doing.

She takes the Rock Band case under their counting, seemingly to put the game in and then hands it to us and we're off on our way. We go about our business and wind up home shortly after 9. I go to get the guitars from the closest so we can play when she notices no fucking game is even in the damn thing even though she put one of those stupid sticky things on it to close it.

Suffice to say we called just before the manager was leaving, and shall be getting our rock band on tomorrow morning after going back to get our game... Ugh.

Has anyone else seen Gamespots Editors Choice's for Games of 2007? He picked Crysis for best shooter and Rock Band and Super Mario for near everything else! Who hired this tool?