The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

i will be around tomorrow night for online/co-op. I will not be joining someone whos started the campaign.

This.

I might jump in with your group if there's room, then. Tomorrow night is the very earliest I can play it ...and even then I might be on Dead Island with my brother.

Horde and Beast is awesome. And sorry Benji, but with my mic dying and getting shit for it, I rebooted and got invited to Beast mode which is awesome. I will play co-op with a team, Good Eddie should have his game by now. :shifty:

Also, for campaign, I haven't even done an act yet so I am hardly in the know. >_>

Horde and Beast is awesome. And sorry Benji, but with my mic dying and getting shit for it, I rebooted and got invited to Beast mode which is awesome. I will play co-op with a team, Good Eddie should have his game by now. :shifty:

Also, for campaign, I haven't even done an act yet so I am hardly in the know. >_>

You didn't miss much. I don't particularly like the dude who joined, I just didn't have the heart to kick him >_>