The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I'm considering it - just because the advertising for the game has been so amazingly awesome, but eh.. I never REALLY got into the first two games.. in fact, I don't even think I played the first one. I'll just wait for the guy downstairs to go ahead and buy it, and then he'll need someone to co-op with him. Cha-ching.

Technically, but it's like Pinball FX 2 or the board game thing. The free bit is just the trial, then you can try out the different characters and if you like them all, you can buy them all for use in the full game for 1200 but if you only like one, you can get just that one at a cheaper rate of 800.

Though, this did amuse me when people were like "OMG M$ FUCKED UP! :D :D :D DOWNLOAD THE GAME FREE NOW BEFORE THEY NOTICE!" when it came out.

I'm in for Gears. I imagine Kaney and Ellis will likely be picking it up as well.

And for all of you who are, go here and like this page to get a code for Ice T's character Aaron Griffin for use in Multiplayer

https://www.facebook.com/gearsofwar?sk=app_126086684151640