The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Hopefully for single player, so people can make money in ways besides going all-in on the stock market during certain moments.

They've changed PES being free in the EU for PS Plus this month with Detroit: Being Human. 

Bit disappointed as I already have Detroit and wanted to play PES but you won't please everyone. 

2 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

They've changed PES being free in the EU for PS Plus this month with Detroit: Being Human. 

Bit disappointed as I already have Detroit and wanted to play PES but you won't please everyone. 

That's really annoying, I'm in the exact same boat in terms of having Detroit and was looking forward to trying PES.

That said, anyone who doesn't have Detroit needs to take advantage of this, it's great.

3 minutes ago, Forky said:

Apparently it's not just EU. I'm okay with it as I'm more interested in Detroit than playing a Soccer game anyway. Plus it also comes with Heavy Rain which I have not played.

Does it? That's an interesting bonus. I have Heavy Rain from its previous inclusion on Plus anyway, but it's nice for people who didn't get it then.

1 minute ago, Bobfoc said:

Does it? That's an interesting bonus. I have Heavy Rain from its previous inclusion on Plus anyway, but it's nice for people who didn't get it then.

That's what the US Sony site said anyway so I'm hoping for it. I'm not sure where I'll fit them in with everything else I've got on the list to play but I mean games I like will have to dry up sooner or later right?