The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I know Days Gone seems to have been a hit/miss here, but I'm really enjoying it. The story is decent, and it doesn't seem like too much of a chore to go get the collectibles and upgrades.

Hordes can go right to hell though.

So many games on sale now everywhere. I want to get Days Gone, but the cheapest I've seen it is $50 CDN. Just drop $10!

And Walmart.ca has a bunch of games available for preorder for about $20 off. 

2 hours ago, BuddyAwesome said:

A glitch on Walmart's website had Days Gone for $20 two nights ago so I took advantage. Looks like they're honoring everyone's purchase sho that's cool. 

Damn :(

So I'm trying to play Borderlands, and I realize it has the same issue I had when I jumped back into Halo 2 and 3 recently.  It plays a bit slower and a little more janky than I remember, and the biggest issue is that jumping just feels so slow and floaty.  I don't remember either of those games feeling like that when I played them years ago, guess it was just a product of the times.

34 minutes ago, Meacon said:

NBA 2k19 is only $2.99 for b-ball fans. I hadn’t picked up the game in about four years but can’t pass it up for only three bucks.

I've been playing it on Xbox. There's a story mode which is cool.

I picked up Spider-Man on Saturday because I found out I had $9 in store credit at Gamestop.  Man, I wish I picked the game up earlier.  Its so damn fun just web slinging around NYC.  Only on the 4th story mission and am in no hurry to go farther because its so fun much going around the city that I'm actually trying to get all the collectibles I can so far.  Already got all the crime tower things fixed, almost all the backpacks and about half of the landmark pictures.  The combat is fluid but frantic and this is just such a perfect game

• Like 1