The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Arkham Knight despite it's faults is still my favorite of my series. Really hated how they handled Deathstroke, though and the side stories were mostly meh (Pyg was the exception though).

And yeah, Last of Us was not that good. I really disliked it, but I'll grant that some of that is due to A) The intro being by far the best part and wishing the entire game was like it  B) Being extremely predictable to the point where I knew exactly what was going to happen, in the order it was going to happen, without knowing anything at all about the game and C) Seeing the surrogate father/daughter relationship done better in Telltalle TWD.

It had really good graphics, and the prologue was a blast. But other than that it's the game with a giraffe in it to me.

It'd be hard for me to rank Asylum in the Arkham saga if only because of the context of it being a game of lesser scope and budget to the rest.

I'd have to put it above Origins if only because Origins should have been much better (even though I did enjoy it), where Asylum has good reasons for it not being as great as City and Knight.

Didn't Skummy play bass for Flowers Are Dead?

Been working my way through the Uncharted series over the last few weeks (I only ever played the first two), and started part 4 yesterday. I am totally hooked; such an absorbing game, and a real step up from the previous entries. Now I don't want it to be over ☹️