World Cup 2010 Thread

What is the point of those horns? Like, who goes to a match, brings a horn, and just blows it all game? Pointless. It's even worse and more annoying than the people I see at Scunthorpe who are fellow Scunthorpe fans who turn up in Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool/Man Utd shirts and spend all match checking for updates on their games on their phone and telling their mates when there's a goal.

According to ITV news the Brazilian referee for saturdays game has been given a "dossier" of swear words and phrases that are likely to be used by Premiership footballers. And if they hear any swear words or any of these phrases the player is to be severely reprimanded. What a shower of shite.

Yeah, it sucks that footballers are expected to act like civilised human beings when being broadcast worldwide during a massive tournament. ¬_¬

Cue all the whining that this is going to affect England more than anyone else (except perhaps Spain and Italy). Learn? A lesson? Fuck off, ya cunts.

:shifty:

Edited by Farmer Reil

Yeah, it sucks that footballers are expected to act like civilised human beings when being broadcast worldwide during a massive tournament. ¬_¬

Cue all the whining that this is going to affect England more than anyone else (except perhaps Spain and Italy). Learn? A lesson? Fuck off, ya cunts.

:shifty:

Whining about this will only be second to complaints about the climate and how the England players aren't use to it.

I'm just looking forward to seeing Rooney get booked for nearly killing a Serbian midfielder, call the referee a cunt and get his second yellow in record time.

I realise Serbia aren't in our group, but we'll need to wait for the second round to see Rooney after he's banned for two games for beating the shit out of Michael Bradley inside ten minutes of the game against the USA.

Edited by Farmer Reil

If you want to whine about the Brazilian referee for the England/USA game, whine about how he was suspended by his domestic league last season following accusations of bribery and incompetence.

No, I don't know why he's at the World Cup either.

I realise Serbia aren't in our group, but we'll need to wait for the second round to see Rooney after he's banned for two games for beating the shit out of Michael Bradley inside ten minutes of the game against the USA.

Oh you missed out on a chance to mention your world cup wallchart for the umpteenth time there. :(

• Like 1