World Cup 2010 Thread

I am pritty shure these players are among the most hated ones wen it comes to Joachim Löw. Actualy Frings and Kevvvviiin playerd a pritty good Season, another player that was not called up for no apperent reason would be Kießling, but i belive he is in by now. I missed yesterdays game because of eurovision.

But it´s fun, it will be like a B-Team fighting for the world cup, theres still a bunch of Ideots playing but i might actualy be able to root for them caus they are usualy "just" the second choise.

I know your English usually isn't 100% .. but have you been drinking tonight Matzat?

It's a shame, I do secretly support Germany a little bit due to having a German granddad and everything so it's a shame.

• Like 2

So by now the fifth german squad member injured himself in the past weeks. (this dos not include the tragic death of Robert Enke earlyer this season) Ad to that that our coach did not call up some of the best rated Bundesliga Players of the past Season and he either has to "win" this thing to be a legend and the smartest guy ever or he will be chased out of the country. :shifty:

Heiko Westermann

Michael Ballack

Christian Träsch

René Adler (first Team National Goaly)

Simon Rolfes (was suposed to replace Ballack, i belive)

There are still a cupple of weeks left, let´s see if we loose even more players. :mellow:

I see two important players. Träsch would probably not have played anyway. Adler was dubbed first goalie but is there really a lot of difference between him and Neuer and Wiese? Rolfes....meh, Germany still has replacements. Schweinsteiger to become the leader of the team instead of Ballack. To say you're going with a B-Team is really a stretch.

I am sure Frings will be called up now. :shifty:

Nah, he's only a frings player at Bremen. :shifty:

Why is everyone writing off Argentina? They're clearly going to win the Argentina-Brazil final...

He's not that good now, some could say that Frings aren't how they used to be.

Edited by The General

Actually, I haven't seen one person say a good thing about the ball yet. It's not just the keepers, the majority of players are calling it horrendous. I'm sure they'd know too, as they're the ones who are playing with it. Why they cant just use a god damn normal ball nowadays is beyond me.