NBA 2012-13 Thread

I have no idea who's going to take game 7. One minute I think the Pacers, the next I like the Heat. I don't think Miami will have another terrible shooting night like that. Birdman should also make a difference in his return. I'm still picking the Spurs to win it all, provided rust doesn't play a factor.

So who'd he pick today?

Happy for Kidd and Hill to retire...

J-Kidd has been my favourite point guard since he came into the league... A great all-around talent who made everyone around him better... I definitely see him as an NBA coach one day...

Game 7's about to start on TNT. They showed a records stat of all the analysts all time record when picking Game 7 winners before the game.

Charles Barkley, 2-3.

Kenny Smith, like, 3-2.

Marv Albert: 87-1....

EIGHTY-SEVEN AND ONE ALL TIME.

MARV ALBERT SEES THE FUTURE

Marv Albert, so old he's called 88 game 7's.

So who'd he pick today?

Happy for Kidd and Hill to retire...

J-Kidd has been my favourite point guard since he came into the league... A great all-around talent who made everyone around him better... I definitely see him as an NBA coach one day...

I wasn't listening, just saw it on the screen on a split second.

But I have to add this is gonna be the first full NBA game I'll be paying attention to for the first time all season, besides the front row game I was at when the Cavs visited the Pistons. Such a shame too, I used to love this league.

Damshow, you shouldn't even waste your time.

So, I'm interested in having a decent debate about a statement he made that is pretty debatable, and you have to come in and be a douche? Damn man, you are cool! How about you don't waste your time, and just sit back and watch me "make a fool of myself".

EDIT: so yeah back to respectable conversation:

This was great! "Stop floppin! Floppin'-ass n****!"

Ugh, I just wish the NBA had a mic'd-up-esque HBO show.

Yeah! Rock on, pistolpete! You show them!

...ohwaitasecond, you started the douchebaggery.

As long as it doesn't turn into a derpurafag-fest.

Way to promote discussion, asshole. And then you punctuate it with "i'm interested in a debate" - yeah, maybe if you graduated from the Skip Bayless college of debate.

Also, you can't state you haven't watched a whole game this season and then disagree with someone who says that you should because there is an incredible amount of talent playing right now. How the fuck would you know?

• Like 3