Football Manager 2014

Dan

Yeah, sorry, conceding goals. I tried doing that, but it just didn't seem to do the trick. Did you literally set everyone as marking tall players except for the people on the posts? I kept one or two spare in the box not marking anyone specific, maybe that was the problem? Weird thing is, I have some of the best heading in the league, and it's mostly from defenders, so I don't get why they're struggling with that particular area.

No, not everyone marking tall players.

I seem to recall using the set piece creator, and doing that with a few players, then there were options to mark a certain area when a corner comes in. I conceded the odd goal from them, which is to be expected but it never got to the point where I thought it was an issue.

• Like 1

Was trying to download the Real Names and Competition fix, http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/8116/fm14-real-names-fixes the dbc files work but the lnc and the edt files won't work.. I've tried the instructions, I'm on a MAC OS x and bought the game via steam

Any help guys?

How much is the game with the voucher and can it be redeemed in say, a months time? I do not want to tempt faith with my exams coming up!

Just do what I did after Mad Jack kindly gave me his voucher; redeem it, buy it, but don't install it and refrain from doing so until your exams are done! Think it expires halfway through May.

• Like 1

How much is the game with the voucher and can it be redeemed in say, a months time? I do not want to tempt faith with my exams coming up!

Just do what I did after Mad Jack kindly gave me his voucher; redeem it, buy it, but don't install it and refrain from doing so until your exams are done! Think it expires halfway through May.

lol, no. Play it. Play it now.

• Like 1

So I wanted to start a new United game where, hopefully much like this summer, the squad gets gutted and I bring in a load of new faces. Only problem is I'm given £13M to spend and no matter who I try to sell, no one will offer any cash up front. I offered out RVP for 35m - only Chelsea came back to me with £4m up front and something like £27m over four years.

I don't really want to up my starting transfer budget, for fear that the game might use it as a blueprint for following seasons and give me far too much. Anyone know of any ways to encourage cash up front offers from other clubs?