Football Manager 2023

Lineker

Presumably PS5 will have mouse support. I was using a USB one whilst playing on Xbox Series S. Maybe there's a way to get bluetooth mice to work, it didn't work out of the box and I never looked into it further. Still, it's a perfectly cromulent version of FM and potentially might be even better this year now they've got a few years under their belt? I'll certainly give it another bash since I still have Gamepass. Curious though that they still list regular old Xbox One but for Sony it's PS5 only. I would have thought they'd be able to scale it up or down whether you were on PS4 or 5, I guess the Sony hardware doesn't work quite the same.

UEFA licencing is neat too, would be amusing if the in game sounds had the CL anthem play.

• Like 1

TBF, no is paying the full RRP surely? Granted it's not going to be in the 20's that it's been in the last few years or even sub 20 as I remember getting it for in the mid 00's, but the influencer pre order codes are gonna get you under £35.

Not ideal to have it creep up, especially in this climate, but you can't complain on a money spent to hours played ratio.

EDIT: This is PC centric, console don't have the luxury of the discounts but then again you have game pass if you're that way inclined or Arcade if you're on Apple devices.

• Like 1

Thankfully I get a free copy with being an assistant researcher but that's not a bad deal. Interested as always to see the new features this year. I was trying for one beta save and one main game save this time, started a Word document back at the turn of the year to remind me when FM23 comes out... it's changed 17 times so far 😂