Football Manager 2020

Lineker

6 hours ago, Lineker said:

If it is I am instantly sold.

They did have Harchester in the game one year! I want to say, 2005?

i remember this! they also had players from soccer am one year with guys like tubes and rocket etc

1 hour ago, mattu29 said:

Would love to see Easter eggs like that in future games, but I guess it takes away from the realism

The Harchester players were essentially hidden, you couldn't sign their playesr or play as them. It was simple to activate them in the editor though so no taking away from realism unless you wanted to. I loved the Harchester version!

well then they should add things like this, and if someone like myself doesnt mind adding them and taking a little away from the realism, then so be it, saves me having to create it myself ;)

• Admin
2 hours ago, TCO said:

Haven't bought a new version since 2017, ready to dip back in!

Anybody who knows more than me can provide me with a link to the cheapest way to get it?

On 28/08/2019 at 15:00, Lineker said:

Various FM YouTubers (e.g. lollujo, that one seems especially good if you're outside of the EU) will get you an even cheaper price if you use their discount code, it seems.

Basically find all of the main YouTuber's and then they all seem to have discount codes on their Twitter's.

• Like 1

Well, I've had 3-0 wins lead to my supporters complaining about the result in 2019, so I think they have the social media down pat as it is.

• 2 weeks later...