Football Manager 2014

Dan

Jesus Christ Blackburn ran away with promotion. I came 2nd and they were 20 points ahead by the end of the season. We need to do a LOT of squad building before the season starts, because I feel like I got very lucky to get promoted in 2nd, and we won't be good enough in the league. Signed Tom Ince for a cool £5m as my big signing, as we're weak out left on attack, plus a load of freebies who were all ranked 4* or above by all my scouts. Particularly interested to see how my keeper plays as Kasper just didn't cut it when it came to one-on-ones last season.

Also, does anyone know how to set up an online game? Thought it might be interesting if we set up a game with a few of us during the real football off-season.

I think attempting a net game with more than two people is a big ask. I managed one which lasted almost a full season on 2013 with Ant, and it was fun. The difficulty is obviously getting the two of you to commit to playing at times that suit both. It's not easy at all. I think we played for an hour or so on weekday evenings.