Football Manager 2014

Dan

Cock off, Chelsea.

BarclaysPremierLeague_StatsPlayer.png

Ramires is generally playing as a right back.

I'm somewhat amused that you are going with the tradition of signing French players for Newcastle.

My Bristol City experiment didn't quite work out. We had a great run of form that got us up to 18th in the league and then after a defeat to Millwall we went 1-0 down early on to Blackburn on the last day meaning we needed Barnsley to either draw or lose to stay in the league.

Barnsely ended up ending a three match losing streak (which inlcuded a 4-1 defeat to us) by beating Leicester 3-1. :(

I have moved from recently relegated Bristol City to recently relegated UAE team Ajman!

I have signed former Aston Villa ... guy... Bosko Balaban.

Ajman has been fun thusfar although I'm only six games in (2 cup and 4 league - the pre-season was looong). Opening league game was a 7-0 win. Rhys Murphy signed on a free and is top scorer.

Apparently teams in the UAE don't do defending and the fact this team is loaded with strikers means we score a lot.

I eventually got going with Forest and won the Championship.

Finished 13th in my 1st PL season and 9th in my 2nd. I've just ditched Forest for Dortmund, who have lots of money and are currently 11th in the Bundersliga. They still have Gundogan, Hummels and Subotic so it won't be too difficult to get them back into the CL.

This game is far too realistic sometimes.

I'm clearing space in the squad to get the money/wage money together to sign Toby Alderweireld, so I sold Adebayor to Toulouse for a million and he demanded £58k a week from Levy for another 2 seasons in order to go on the reduced wage he'd get in France.

Levy just accepted it. I couldn't change my mind or anything.

I know Adebayor gives a lot of money back home in his country but I don't care about that in the game. Blah.

I've just had a player come through the latest youth intake who is apparently my son. What makes this even better is that my manager profile is Ronaldo.

pvrr037.png

5Xlxz24.png

:lol:

Sadly he's not very good, which is a disappointment, BUT THE SON OF IL FENOMENO WILL PLAY REGARDLESS. He will be the star through sheer nepotism alone.

TPy7i7f.jpg

• Like 1

Can you pick existing staff members to take control in 2014 or was that just a normal profile with Ronaldo's details?

Not sure if it'd make any difference to anything but it was always a feature I wanted!

(H)

I have loads of ex-players in there, I do it on every game, like half of them are just terrible, but I sign them all anyway just to have the cultiest backroom staff of all time as opposed to proper staff. Dunno why loads of European lads are happy to come over and be staff but active players are like "NAH MATE, NAH."

My backroom staff is just daft though really. Emerson is my assistant, who to be fair is genuinely good. Roberto Carlos my Director of Football, Ronaldinho as a coach (H) Julio Baptista, Cicinho, Gilberto, Elano, Andre Santos. Then it just get's a bit weird because my reserves manager is Jamie Carragher :lol: Del Piero managing my U20's, and then a load of culty ex-pros like Javier Zanetti, Walter Samuel etc. Training at this club must be fucking wonderful. Just a kickabout with legends.

Yeah TCO, was just Ronaldo's details, like first name as Ronaldo, second name the Luis Nazario da Lima and then just added nickname to it so it appeared as Ronaldo. I've always wanted that feature too though, largely cause I always felt well weird when I'd start a game and want to just have a knock about with like Chelsea or something and it was just daft coming out with like "CHELSEA HAVE TODAY ANNOUNCED THAT THEY HAVE REPLACED JOSE MOURINHO WITH SOME FUCKER NOONE'S EVER HEARD OF!" Just let me play as Mourinho ffs. I really just chose Ronaldo as my profile because I couldn't find him in the game so it wasn't gonna be like there was two Ronaldo's knocking about. Although if you look at the Ballon d'Or, then it does show the other Ronaldo and the picture associated with that unique ID.

From the glory days of 2002.

wV1PjUs.png

I would bring Steve Perryman in as my Director of Football but Baldini is rated so much higher. I might have to do it though. Colin Calderwood has returned as my assistant. Vita Classic doesn't have too many staff who have Spurs as their favourite club.